Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Love Letter

23th November 2011

My love ..
I write this letter especially for you, Yoseph Riyan ..

Did you remember the first time we meet ?
When your eyes stared into my eyes, my heart beats faster than usually ..
I don't know why, but i think i'm falling in love with you ..
Then someday you said you love me too ..
And now you're mine , and i'm yours ..
Sometimes there is simple complication and misunderstand between us ..
But my love for you never change ..
You always make me smile and laugh everyday ..
You treat me like i'm your princess ..
I'm very happy and feel like i'm the luckiest girl in the world ..
Be with you everyday is flawless ..
But now the distance separate us ..
You said that the distance won't break our love, if we still keep our love ..  
My love .. i'm afraid of losing you ..
Will you promise me to always standing here beside me ?
I shuold've known from the start that you're the missing piece of my heart ..
I'm so glad i found you ..
I'm not gonna lose you ..
I will stay here with you ..
Nothing's gonna stop us now ..
You are one of my dreams that come true ..
Thanks for coming to my life ..
Thanks for fill my days with all your love ..
Thank you Yoseph Riyan, you have changed everything in my life and gave back my strength to make a brand new life ..

Hope you know how much i love you and miss you ..
Wish you were here beside me, my love ..

with love ,
Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment