Sunday, November 13, 2011

Enchanted

I don't know why ...
I don't know how ...
I can fall in love with him
because , when I know that boy *my last crush* has a new girlfriend
I swear I didn't want to fall in love with other person again
but , 1 month later
he comes into my life and changes everything
he makes me forget everything about him and gives me strength to move on
so, this is the story .................................

actually , I know him when I was in seventh grade junior high school
but , we never chat or say hello at school
and because he isn't my classmate

2 years past , 
I spend that time to catch that boy , but I never did ..
all I did for that boy is useless

now , I'm in ninth grade
and he is myclassmate
the miracle comes
we were so close and spend time together
and suddenly ..
I fell in love with him
but I didn't realize he felt the same way too

I ever thought , I'll broken heart again

but ................
at 14 November 2010
he says to me that he has a special feelings to me
and I told him that I feel the same way too

I feel like I'm flying 
the cupids was shoot my heart with they arrows
I FALL IN LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!

at first , I scared I wll broken heart again
but I trust him that he'll never break my heart  
and I promise him I'll never leave him alone , I won't break his heart too

now , look how far we've come
2 months and we through everydays together 

thank you soo much to Riyan Joseph who can changes everything in my life and give me back my strength to make a brand new life 
I always love you :*

thank you soo much to my God who give Riyan into my life ...........

No comments:

Post a Comment